Auto Insurance

In the event of an auto accident, it’s vital for you, your family and your vehicle that you’re carrying adequate insurance coverage. In just a second’s time, your entire life can be turned upside down.

The higher limits you carry for others on Bodily Injury, the more coverage you can maintain for yourself and your household members Uninsured Motorist in the event an accident is not your fault.  Loss of Income due to being disabled in an accident, temporarily or permanently being injured, or loss of life, could detriment you and your family.  At A.G. Family Insurance, we promise to uphold you, your family, and your assets in the highest regard. We will discuss your needs and recommend the coverage best suited for you in the event of an accident.  If you do have an accident, Gina Racioppi and her staff will be there for your every step of the way and explain the claims process.    Our Auto Insurance agency is the Hartford Agency,  we also carry Travelers, Progressive, Foremost, and Safeco (who is owned by Liberty Mutual.) For Commercial Auto insurance we have a wide variety of companies that are A rated available to offer you.

 All of our companies have Superior A + Claims service.  We will always quote ALL auto markets and give you options. Being with an Independent agent enables you to trust in us to always get you the best rate available. Our relationship with you is  invaluable and we deeply care about not only saving you money but getting you the best coverage available for you. 

Here is a description of all coverage options available to you  when it comes to auto insurance.

Bodily Injury

- In the event you injure some one that does NOT live in your household, temporarily or permanently. If you are involved in an accident and it is your fault, Bodily Injury would be paid out to those temporarily, permanently injured, or loss of life due to your negligence.   You can purchase Bodily Injury limits options from most carriers offer 10,000/20,000, 25,000/50,000, 50,000/100,000, 100,000/300,000, 250,000/500,000, and some offer 500,000/500,000.  If you would like to purchase more than the 250,000, usually that would require purchasing another policy on top of the auto which is  called an Umbrella Policy.   Even though Bodily Injury is not required in the state of Florida, if you get into an accident, injure someone and do not carry Bodily Injury, the state can take away your license and registration, and require you to carry an SR-22 on your driver’s license for 3 years.

Property Damage

- Damages done to other people's  property when you are negligent.  Property Damage is required by law in the State of Florida

Personal Injury Protection

- Personal Injury Protection otherwise known as PIP is covered up to $10,000 in the state of Florida.  The maximum PIP deductible in the state of Florida is $1000.  Coverage options with Personal Injury  benefit options eligible can be 80% or 100%.   Personal Injury Protection typically extends to all of the members in your household.   Personal Injury Protection is for your medical bills sustained from injury due to an auto accident. Coverage can also follow you as a pedestrian.  Florida is a no fault state.  This means that whoever is at fault in the accident, does not matter. Your own Personal Injury Protection will follow you regardless of who is at fault and pay medical bills sustained up to $10,000.  PIP is required by the law in the state of Florida.

Medical Payments

- Medical Payments are usually offered to supplement the 20% of medical bills that would not be paid under Personal Injury Protection. In most cases, Personal Injury pays 80%, Medical Payments is used to supplement PIP benefits , as well as cover above the $10,000 max being offered under Personal Injury.  Medical Payment options typically offered are  $1000, $2000, $5000,  and $10,000.  Medical Payment is not required, however, with rising costs of medical bills, we highly recommend this coverage


- Physical Damage to your car caused by colliding with another vehicle or object. Collison is not required by law, however, if you carry a loan on your vehicle, your loan institution will require that you maintain Collision coverage until your loan is paid off.


- Loss due to Flying objects, Theft, Vandalism, Fire, Animal Striking Vehicle, Acts of God, including Wind, Flood, Hurricane, Tornado and Flood,   it also covers riot or civil disturbance.  This coverage is not required by law, however, if you carry a loan on your vehicle, your loan institution will require you to carry until the loan is paid.

Rental Reimbursement

- In the event your vehicle is dismembered from a covered loss by your insurance company, a vehicle will be offered for the elected amount per day that is listed on your policy. This would be a temporary substitute vehicle extended to you while you cannot drive your own vehicle. Coverage amounts offered by most carriers for Rental Reimbursement are $30/day, $40/day, and$50/day.  Coverage limits extend up to 30 days.  If your vehicle is a total loss, rental reimbursement is for only 10 days through most carriers.  This coverage is not required by law, however we recommend our clients to carry.


- Some companies offer Towing Reimbursement, where you get your car towed, and turn in your bill. Some companies offer an 800 number to call who will come to assist you in the event your vehicle is broken down.  Coverage offered under towing for reimbursement  from most companies offer  $50 or $100 for each occurrence.   This coverage is not required by law, however we recommend.

Call A.G. Family Insurance today for a free quote on affordable watercraft or boat insurance. Or fill out our online form for a free online boat insurance quote.

A.G. Family Insurance: One agent, one agency rooted in family.